New and visiting members are always welcome at Derwent Valley Running Club.
Think you’d like to join the club? That’s great! We’d love to have you.
Please feel free to try out a few sessions and meet us before joining up. Get in touch beforehand so we can look out for you.
Also have a look at the website and particularly this section to find out more about the benefits of becoming a member.
Annual subscriptions are £35 (April 2015 – March 2016). This includes registration to England Athletics (see below for details). Junior membership (under 16) £25
What are the benefits?
- Regular training sessions with great coaches, as well as social runs
- A club vest and opportunity to buy other club kit
- Registration to England Athletics as we’re an affiliated club; this entitles you to discounted entry to many races and the chance to compete in inter-club competitions such as the cross-country season of the North East Harrier League
- Exciting year of racing, including club competitions such as the Grand Prix
- Our very own annual race – The George Ogle Memorial Race
- The opportunity to get involved in the development and running of the club and coaching (yes, please!)
- Great crack and shared advice with fellow runners
- Social activities, race coach trips, pub meetings and more
How to join
Download our membership form here: DVRC Membership Form
Email our Membership Secretary with your completed membership form and we will send you bank transfer details.